7 reasons why it’s better for Leicester business to build a WordPress website
When it comes to getting a small business online I always inform my customers of WordPress as the platform of choice for me. Why? Well, firstly it gets you started online fast and secondly a WordPress website is actually very easy to use. Too many times I’ve heard small business owners tell me that they can’t update their website in-house and also that no one has provided training.
WordPress solves your problem
So let me tell you about WordPress. WordPress is not only the most popular free and open source blogging tool available on the Internet, but it’s also one of the most powerful Contents Management System (CMS) that can be used to build websites. It’s used by over 16.7% of Alexa’s top 1 million websites and as of August 2016, it manages 35% of all new websites. It’s used by large corporates too and small business, WordPress is built so well and is easily adaptable to suit any size company.
Here are 7 advantages you’ll have if you use WordPress as your website platform
1. Search engines and google love WordPress. As sites using this CMS will be indexed in the search engines much faster than traditional static websites you’ll have traffic coming to your site sooner rather than later.
2. WordPress has an unlimited number of plug-ins or add-ons that have been developed to perform everything from shopping carts like woocommerce to contact forms. These are updated and upgraded constantly so you’ll always have the latest technology and innovations at your fingertips.
3. By having a WordPress website you can market it to all of the blog directories. This means you have the potential of reaching many more visitors than a standard HTML website.
4. WordPress has a great deal of SEO built right in. This enables you to rank well in the search engines.
5. WordPress is easy for anyone without coding skills to maintain on their own. This means you can add new content whenever you want and also updating the website is easy and not time-consuming.
6. These days every business website needs a blog. By having a WordPress site you’ll have one there built right in so you can easily interact with your visitors and keep them updated on all your company news.
7. WordPress has a built-in RSS feed. This means that you have the ability to syndicate your content. This makes it a very useful traffic-grabbing tool.
We can help get local Leicester business get online now, contact Ryan for a free quote and see if we can start your online adventure.