Web Design Leicester

We are the Web Design agency your business needs In Leicester

WordPress & Shopify Website Design

What can you expect from a Small Business WordPress web Design Package

Our mission is to empower businesses to achieve online success through our exceptional website creations. We understand that establishing an online presence can often be challenging, especially for small businesses. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying the entire process, making it effortlessly accessible for businesses of all sizes.

  1. Design & Scope: – We embark on our journey by immersing ourselves in understanding your business and your desired online presence. Our goal is to create a website that accurately portrays your brand and resonates with your target audience.

  2. Start the build: Once you approve the initial designs, we seamlessly transition into the website development phase. Our team of skilled professionals begins building the website, meticulously implementing every element based on the approved designs. Throughout the process, we provide you with complete transparency, allowing you to track and engage with every step of the build.

  3. Finalise and Submit: Your satisfaction is paramount to us. After the website development is complete, we conduct a comprehensive review to ensure it aligns perfectly with your expectations. We guide you through the website, addressing any queries or adjustments you may have. Once you are fully content with the final design, we take charge of submitting your website to prominent search engines, including Google, to enhance its visibility and reach.

Local Web Design

When you order a small business package from RR Webdesign you will get all the following as standard


Are you looking to start selling online? We can create the perfect online store for your business.

Pay Monthly Website

We understand that many businesses aspire to establish a strong online presence but may find it difficult to afford the upfront fees associated with website development. 

With our new payment model, you will only be required to provide a modest upfront payment of 20%. The remaining 80% can be conveniently spread over a period of 6 or 12 months, allowing you to manage your budget effectively while still accessing all the essential components needed to kickstart your online presence.

By opting for our monthly payment plan, you can enjoy the benefits of our comprehensive services without any financial strain. We believe that every business deserves a chance to thrive in the digital landscape, and we are committed to providing flexible options that cater to your needs.

Website Design Leicestershire

We Don't Just Build Websites

Establishing a website is merely the initial phase of marking your online presence.

Initially, your website may seem to be drowned amidst thousands of others – this is a common scenario.

After the website construction is complete, we will proceed to develop a strategy to guarantee the website’s success. 

Our Recent Projects

The Good Electrical Company

Webdesign, SEO


Moonstone Murders

Webdesign, SEO


Denver Couples & Sex Therapy

Webdesign, SEO


VMS Removals

Webdesign, SEO


Ryan Oliver Construction



Leicester Children's Holidays



Get your business online

Looking for a small business website, or for a website designer Leicester? As I’m a small business owner myself, I feel I am the right person to start your online adventure and offer cheaper website design services you need to get your small business website online.

Whether you need a redesign of an older website, a brand new WordPress Woocommerce e-commerce site, or ongoing monthly management of your company’s website, I’m here to assist. Reach out to explore my WordPress reasonably priced website packages for small businesses. I’m dedicated to delivering high-quality, professional website designs at cost-effective prices for businesses like yours.

What you can expect

SEO Friendly

WordPress’ code and page structure is very SEO-friendly. It makes indexing pages, posts and images extremely easy for search engines, which can ultimately improve your site’s rankings significantly. There are also a number of plugins that make optimising your site for certain keywords a cinch.


WordPress powers almost over 40% of all websites now online. The CMS is extremely user-friendly; it’s simple, easy to navigate, and even a non-tech-savvy person can pick it up quickly and easily. You don’t need to know any HTML or CSS to use it so from a business point of view it is very easy to maintain.


WooCommerce powers 30% of all online stores which is more than any other platforms; this was possible because of endless flexibility and access to hundreds of free and premium WordPress extensions. This means we can tailor your webite and start selling products very quickly.

Want To Boost Your Business Today?

Get In Touch With Us Today!