Could your business benefit from a free website or design upgrade? RR Webdesign is giving away one free website!
Having a business without a website is like having a business without a front door. Whether you’re starting a brand new business or re-branding your current business, you’ll need a website to get your message, products or services online for your potential customers to see.
We’re hosting a contest to give away a brand new website to help one business start an online adventure worth £1000!
The website design we’re giving away will be built on the most advanced CMS in the world, WordPress. You will receive a free design on a WordPress theme. Your website will be fully responsive and mobile-friendly, which is a great benefit for the growing audience of mobile users. We will also install any plugins that you require, even woocommerce so you can start selling online.
How to Enter
- Follow RR Webdesign on Facebook
- Share this post on Facebook
- Fill out our entry form below (It’s super short, we promise!)
You have until the 6th of May to enter so be quick! P.S don’t forget to share the post at the bottom of the page!
Announcing the Winner
We will contact the winner and post the winner on all our social media networks so make sure you’re following them all!
The prize of winning a free WordPress website built by our web design experts will include the following
- Domain (12months)
- Hosting (12months)
- SSL Certificate
- WordPress Training
- 6 Months Support
- 5 Free Email accounts with your domain
It starts with the entry form. Don’t forget to fill out all your contact details so we can get in touch with you if you win!
We will also be offering a 2nd and 3rd place prize of 25% off a website
Details About the Website
Your website will be built on a WordPress CMS. WordPress hosts 23% off all websites currently on the internet, is completely customizable and is the best on the market so this is why we build all our website on this platform
It’s also WooCommerce-compatible — the perfect opportunity to finally get your online store off the ground. Unlike platforms like Shopify, products and other e-commerce tools are on your website, versus being hosted by a third party off-site. This means clearer ownership, more control over your digital assets, and more “link juice” to your site for SEO.
RR Webdesign will install Youst plugin and do all your on page basic SEO but also teach you how to manage this so you can start climbing google.
Fields marked with an * are required
Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition you must fill in the form and like our page on Facebook
- By entering this draw you agree to your email address being added to our mailing list. You are free to unsubscribe at any time
- The free website does not include a bespoke design
- The winner shall be selected randomly
- The prize must be redeemed and the associated ‘web design’ project commenced within 3 months from the date of the announcement of the winning entry.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- You can only enter the competition once
- Winner will be responsible for all website copy, content, and images.
- If you don’t have a logo a simple text-based logo will be used
- Two runners-up prizes of 25% off a project cost are also available.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- A contract for web design, hosting and other web services will need to be entered into between the competition winner and RR Webdesign
- After 1 year charges will be due for renewal of the domain name and hosting. An invoice will be sent prior to the end of the year
- If you do not want to renew the website after 1 year it will be taken offline and no further costs will be due
- We will aim to start the project within one month of the competition ends
- Extra plugins can be discussed but will be a paid extra, these will be invoiced separately
- If you decide to transfer the website to a new hosting provider the cost for the year’s hosting and domain registration will need to be paid first
- As per our general terms & conditions, we do not make websites for certain business types: adult entertainment, psychiatry, psychology, medical or drug-related. If it is discovered your business comes under any of these business types the offer of a free website will be withdrawn